Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS
23101880

I have a severe headache and have took 3 migraine tablets

Hello I have a severe headache and have took 3 migraine tablets which I have on prescription but they haven't helped stomach pains and feeling hot and cold dizzy spells as well
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: All day headache and was feeling nausea I am just taking paracetamol as prescribed on box
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Hi , Dr Saleem here . Will be answering you shortly
Sorry to hear that . Your age please ? Do you normally get migraine ? Is it different to what you normally experience?
Did it come on suddenly ? Or gradually ?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am 49 yes old I do suffer from migraines but not had one for a while.i went away for weekend and had an episode off travel sickness then Sunday night I arrived home and had to go straight to bed headache feeling sick stomach pains and fainting