Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Inside nose very dry, Very dry and sore not taking

Inside nose very dry
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: Very dry and sore not taking medication but
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the soreness?
Customer: waiting since may to get appointment at the hospital
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I had a scan and I have a cyst on the ovary and I have gallbladder and kidney stones

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

The common causes are dry weather tobacco or mirijuana smoking. I WOULD SUGGEST use saline nasal spray or neilmed nasal gel for dry nose and see a doctor for exmination when you get appointment. Put humidifier in the room.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have tried nasal sprays

Increase water intake, humidifier, and nasal gel would help. Avoid blowing nose.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you for your help

Welcome.