Zee J
Zee J,
Experience:  Expert
113630574

My husband has had an MRI that concluded that he had

my husband has had an MRI that concluded that he had vascular leucopathy stage 3 Fazedas
JA: How long has your husband had neuropathy? Has he used any medication for it?
Customer: yes.. actually its leucopathy which is used in France alot He takes 6 different pills mainly for his high blood pressure and thinners as he has a thalamic stroke last year
JA: Got it. Has he seen a doctor about neuropathy?
Customer: He refuses to see his neurologist or any other for that matter. He is a docter.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in his medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: High blood pressure now under control, vascular disease, had 2 ablations last year for arrythmia

Hi there kindly answer following questions for further advice:

Age?

Any other Past medical history?

Any medicines using?

Smoking and alcohol?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
72
Ablations for arrythmia
Alcohol probs. Now cutting back
Stopped smoking
Yes for meds takes pills for high blood pressure blood thinners etc 6 diff types
I need to know is Vascular Leucopathy stage 3 Fazekas scale start of vascular dementia ? Or?

Does he have problems with his memory at the moment or what other symptoms he has?

The Fazekas scale is used to simply quantify the amount of white matter T2 hyperintense lesions usually attributed to chronic small vessel ischaemia,

Leukoencephalopathy with vanishing white matter is a progressive disorder that mainly affects the brain and spinal cord (central nervous system). This disorder causes deterioration of the central nervous system's white matter, which consists of nerve fibers covered by myelin.

It is a rare and often fatal viral disease characterized by progressive damage or inflammation of the white matter of the brain that can cause difficulty in memory and  vascular dementia