Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

My daughter 15 years old has experienced jaw pain by the

My daughter 15 years old has experienced jaw pain by the left ear for past 2 weeks. Causing pain when moving jaw eg eating moving it side to side. GP thinks it's inflammation however she has been very lethargic and weak as well. In addition maybe totally unrelated she had sudden nose bleed few weeks ago. Pls lmk your thoughts many thanks. *****: Are you experiencing any dizziness? Do you have a fever?
Customer: No fever or dizziness just v week
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That's it I think

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Jaw pain is commonly inflammation of the joint between the jaw and the skull, however if any systemic symptoms with this, it could suggest either dental inflammation or the ear, which could be due to infection.

If it has been 2 weeks with no improvement, please speak with them again as antibiotics may be indicated.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Would should I ask for from Doc to decide. Bloods?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Is the nose bleeding related or relevant?

You could do but would suggest on another examination first

nose bleeding could be

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Ok thank you

No problem