DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

The last 3 days I’ve had this itchy throat that makes me

The last 3 days I’ve had this itchy throat that makes me cough in order to itch it. Originally it felt like a sore throat but after 2 days that soreness went now it just feels like an itchy throat.There is no shortness of breath. No pain drinking or swallowing. I’m taking some strepsels which have helped. I have no loss of energy I walked 7km today and I have no body pains either.Any idea what this could be?It’s not pneumonia is it or covid?I have been fully vaccines with the Pfizer vaccineI am a 26 male with no medical conditions

It is healing stage of sore throat, where new lining is forming shedding old cells. Please continue warm salt water gargles and suck soothing anesthetic lozenges few days. No other treatment required, may take pinch of turmeric in little warm milk daily and see.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I’ve just gargled this and it’s really helped
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
this isn’t anything serious dr? Not pneumonia or covid?

No, none.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks dr I appreciate ur time today!

You are welcome.