RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

My daughter 4 years old has developed a rash all over her

Hello my daughter 4 years old has developed a rash all over her body, this started on Monday, this morning she had temperature for the first time since Monday 38. And her eyes looks swelling
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I took her to the paediatric emergency on Monday evening and as she didn’t have any other symptoms they check her and told me she was fine and didn’t prescribe anything, but now she developed a temperature and ages look a bit swelling, the paharmach advised me to give her chorphenamine which I gave her but the rash still all over her body and face
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: since Monday
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no only this
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (PV37Z3Z)

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Can you tell me if you daughter suffers with any allergies.

Any difficulty in breathing?

Does she have a sore throat or a cough?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No difficult breathing or sore throat or cough
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
She had a similar rash (this is worse) when she was a baby, 8th months old, but the dr could not know what caused the rash, I am desperate for answers, she has not been tested of allergy or anything. So we don’t know if she is allergic to something
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The rash gets hot to the touch and when is starting to get worse it’s inching, is not itching constantly

when you press the rash... does it fade?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Is she well in herself?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I would say yes as she is eating and drinking, but not as active as she normally is.

This looks like an allergy

My advice would be to get some cetirizine from the GPand ask for him to refer her for some allergy testing

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you very much for your help

My pleasure