ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I had a bovine aortic replacement valve in 2010. Then had an

I had a bovine aortic replacement valve in 2010. Then had an Echo once a year afterwards. Last Echo & CT Scan showed the valve was nearly horizontal and I had LVOTO. I was told that cardiac ablation could be done as a procedure. However, is it necessary to reposition the valve, which I am told is a result of ageing. I am a 76-year old female. I did have high blood pressure for years which is now under control with Beta Blockers. Sheila
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?
Customer: My Echo and subsequent CT Scan took place this year. No high blood pressure in family that I know of.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Can't think of anything else, although I do have access to the results of these two tests and I am waiting to see my Cardiologist.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

thanks for contacting justanswer. May I know what your query is?

if LVOTO is the issue then depending on your health and heart health, the valve has to be repositioned to allow better blood flow from the heart

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I would like your suggestions.