Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

Doctor. I have a question and I'm sure you haven't been

Hi, doctor. I have a question and I'm sure you haven't been asked this before.My brother got murdered when he was 24 years old, he was stabbed in the heart.I was 11 at the time. When I seen him in his coffin I leaned over to kiss him on his forehead and as I kissed him, I instantly got a shock through my whole body, the shock was a literal shock, a real electric shock. It made me jump back. This happened the second I kissed his forehead.Is there a natural explanation for this?I have always been desperate to ask an expert about this.

Hi there

That had to be static electricity and probably from the metal in the coffin

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The problem is, there was no metal at all in or around the coffin. The coffin was pure wood. I though it could be paresthesia but it doesn't match at all what I experienced.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
From my head to my toe, I felt the shock as soon as I kissed him then I jumped back quick.

Still had to be static electricity from something

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
That's what is confusing, no metal was near. Thank you Doctor.

You're welcome