Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

I am having some odd symptoms over the last year and worries

Hello. I am having some odd symptoms over the last year and worries I have cancer
JA: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?
Customer: not a written record but I know when each thing started
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have had various tests over the last 9 months: blood work twice, colonoscopy in January this year where they diagnosed diverticulosis and ibs. I had a abdomen and pelvic scan in May snd all was ok just showing a slightly fatty liver.

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? Thanks

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have had a vague pressure under my right rib for 11 months on and off - had a abdomen and pelvic scan in May and they said that all looked ok apart from a slightly fatty liver. I have diverticulosis and ibs which was confirmed in jan this year with a coloscopy so have been dealing with those issues. I have a lot of seb k on my back and trunk which were looked at about 13 years ago and I’m scared now that the symptoms I am having are from melanoma. Over the last month or so I have aching in my left groin although I cannot feel a lump and armpits ache and a weakfish left leg.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I had full blood work done in December and again in May and there were no areas of concern. The pressure under my right rib disappeared for a few months following the scan in