ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

My tooth is saw and going black, I am worried it is dead but

Customer Question

My tooth is saw and going black, I am worried it is dead but am holiday for the next two weeks so wanted to know how bad this could be and if I should see a dentist in Sri Lanka
JA: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: gum doesn’t seem to be swollen Haven’t been tot dentist in over two years
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
File attached (M7S427P)
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
File attached (4PM513Z)
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 19 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

it looks like tooth caries  and it needs to come out. I guess, if it is not painful then you can go to srilanka and then come back and have it looked into.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Tooth Caries? What does that mean? Does the whole tooth need to come out or can it just be a root canal?

from the picture it looks like only the tooth needs comming out.

tooth caries means decayed tooth

thanks