Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Morning .I had my period for 7 days.usually is 3 day please

Customer Question

Morning .I had my period for 7 days.usually is 3 day please help
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: No pain.now is only comes as small amounts and go
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Nothing just worried
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 11 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 11 days ago.

Is this happening for the first time? How old are you?

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 11 days ago.

Are you there?

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 11 days ago.

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation. Currently this prolonged period is an irregular period and the likely cause of your irregular or multiple periods can be stress or hormonal imbalance. There is no other possible cause. As you have got this problem just once, there is no need to be concerned because it will settle itself. Every woman at some stage of her life faces this. You should just keep an eye on it without any stress. If it recurs, see your doctor and get a hormonal evaluation done. Sometimes in recurring cases, pills are required to regulate the period. I reassure you that there is nothing serious behind this. For now, you can take 2 tablets of over-the-counter available tablet Aleve twice daily for 5 days. It interferes with the hormones and is expected to slow down or stop the bleeding.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply as I am happy to address follow-up questions. We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. I will be glad to help you always. If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concerns, you can approach me directly at the following link, please –

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-hasan/?rpt=3800