How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 60514
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now

Bust abscess, leaking puss, groin area male, Iv had for 15

Customer Question

Bust abscess, leaking puss, groin area male
JA: How long have you had the abscess? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: Iv had for 15 years
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the abscess?
Customer: Yes years a go said no action needed
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No very healthy male
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 23 days ago.

Please post a picture.

Were any investigations done?

What are the treatments tried?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Is going to see his Dr, thank u
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 23 days ago.

Very welcome.

A groin sinus or Hidradenitis suppurativa are the likely causes.

A sinogram will clinch the diagnosis.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.