How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Su S Your Own Question
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 31804
Experience:  MD, PhD
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Su S is online now

Please I have. Bedbug bits And it it is very big and red, No

Customer Question

Hi yes please I have. Bedbug bits And it it is very big and red
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Antihistamine
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for your question.
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 11 days ago.

How old are you? Male/ Female?

Since when are you having the bite?

How large is it?

Is it increasing in size?

Do you have any other symptom? pain?

Any other past illness?

Did you consult doctor or have any test?

Did you take any medicine?

Are you on any regular medicine?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Age 34
3 weeks ago
2to 3 cn
Yes it is increasing
Blood clot around the bite
Antihistamine and bite gel
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 11 days ago.

Please wait.
I am writing the answer.
Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for the input.

I understand your concern.

I am very sorry for your symptoms.

Bed bug bites often produces minor symptoms.

It is unusual to last for 3 weeks.

I would advise to take an examination by doctor.

You can apply benadryl cream.

Benadryl can be taken orally.

Sometimes, steroid cream like hydrocortisone cream can be needed.

If there is a secondary bacterial infection, antibiotic cream like neosporin, or oral antibiotic from doctor would be needed.

I hope this information will be helpful.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

Your satisfaction is my goal.

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 11 days ago.

Best wishes.