Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

I have had tonsillitis for 5 days now and have been treating

Customer Question

I have had tonsillitis for 5 days now and have been treating it with dissolvable aspirin throat sweets and sprays it doesn’t seem to be getting any better which it normally is by now is there anything else I can take
JA: How severe is this?
Customer: Very severe even hurts to talk with a slightly raised temperature
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 13 days ago.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
You can try ibuprofen and Chamomile tea but you should see a doctor for antibiotics

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you prescribe them if I send you a photo
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 13 days ago.

Sorry no

This isn't a telemedicine site and for me to offer a prescription would be illegal and malpractice

An urgent care doctor can do that for you