Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

I am from the USA and traveling on business i have a

Customer Question

Hello I am from the USA and traveling on business i have a prescription for ADHD medication but it is a USA prescription
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I have a copy of all my USA ADHD diagnosis documentation
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Vyvanse 70mg once per day
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 15 days ago.

Hi, thank you for getting in touch. Sorry to hear you don't have enough supply while in the UK. This particular website is for advice only and can't prescribe. That prescription wouldn't be valid in the UK so you would need to try one of the following:

1. If you're going to be there a while you could register with a general practitioner service in the area where you are and ask them for a prescription.

2. You could try visiting a walk in centre (usually attached to the nearest A&E (ED)) and these are staffed by out of hours GPs who may be able to give you a short supply to see you through

3. You could try one of the online services that is able to offer prescriptions online after a short consultation such as pushdoctor.co.uk

I suspect option 3 is your best bet. I hope that helps and you get what you need soon, all the very best.