Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

Will a dr prescribe me diazepam or lorazepam, Yes, but they

Customer Question

Will a dr prescribe me diazepam or lorazepam
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes, but they have a practice policy of not prescribing either. I am on 45mg mirtazapine.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I had a serious accident in june, smashing both wrists needing plates and pins and an orbital fracture. It was after this my anxiety started, i keep reliving the accident and the anxiety is severe, i have no appetite, severe diahrrea and trouble sleeping. I'm not looking to take it regularly, just on occasions to stop spiralling into anxiety
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: Since mid june, random occurrence
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Where's my answer
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
This isn't the type of gp service i thought it was. I'm cancelling my trial subscription
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 18 days ago.

Thank you for Just Answew

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 18 days ago.

We do not prescribe sorry. This is an advice service only. Please do contact customer services to close your account. This would be via the main web page, thank you