Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

Heya I was wondering how I can get a sick note if I don’t

Customer Question

heya I was wondering how I can get a sick note if I don’t have any credit in my phone to phone the doctors
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no yet as I don’t have any credit in my phone to get in touch with doctors
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have anxiety and find it hard to socialise and find it hard to sleep at night job centre said that I had to get in touch to get a sick note
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: well at the moment I am going through my mum and sister looking after my 2 daughters who are 5 and 7 they stay with my mum full time I only see my kids 2 times a week which is so hard for me I am finding everything so difficult and hard
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 11 days ago.

I am sorry to hear. Sick notes for this should be requested via your GP.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
yeah I know but I have no way in getting in touch with the doctors has I don’t have any credit in my phone
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 11 days ago.

I see, then you could attend to see them in person and ask, or they may have an online option of contacting them. The other option is a private online consultation with a company such as Push Doctor

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I don’t understand what you mean
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I didn’t think that you could just walk into the doctors surgery with the COVID 19 going about
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 11 days ago.

Yes, they should all now be open

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 11 days ago.

But those are the only options sorry, your GP is your only free option