How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Su S Your Own Question
Dr. Su S
Dr. Su S, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 31806
Experience:  MD, PhD
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Su S is online now

May I ask about female reproductive organs problem? not yet,

Customer Question

Hi, May I ask about female reproductive organs problem?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: not yet, GP doctor's time is full
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: These days, there are some bumps around my vagina, it looks like pimples, however, I check on the internet, it shows seems like folliculitis or herpes. There is a little white point in the middle of the bump
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: I just almost finish my periods these days, before my period I noticed that around my vaginal had a tingling feeling, until now it's almost four days
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for your question.
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 13 days ago.

How old are you?

Since when are you having the bumps?

How large are they?

Is it increasing in size?

Do you have any other symptom? pain?

Any other past illness?

Did you use any medicine?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
26 years old, I felt pain since 13th or 14th November until now. However, because I have a period these days, so I cannot clearly see what happened in my vaginal. Yesterday I checked my reproductive organs, in pubic hair I found some bumps, it looks like pimples. In labia, I found two bumps, too. In the urethra and vaginal, I found some small herpes wounds.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
can I call you to talk about my symptom?
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 13 days ago.

I am sorry.

I am not able to call now.

Other experts on board may call you.

I have opened your call request to them.

We can continue in chat mode.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
okay, please help me to share the number to them, and hope they can call me ASAP, thank you
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 13 days ago.

They can call on their own.

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for waiting.

I am very sorry for your symptoms.

I understand your concern.

There can be an inflammation or infection of hair follicle or sebaceous gland in pubic hair regions,

However in urethra and vaginal areas ulcers, can be herpes.

I would advise to take an examination by doctor.

You can apply warm moist compress now.

You can soak a towel or cloth in warm water & place over it.

It would help in healing by increasing blood flow.

This brings in blood cells, antibodies.

Antibacterial cream like neosporin can be applied.

It will fight infection.

You can take anti inflammatory pain medicine like Ibuprofen.

Please take it after food.

It can be taken 6-8 hourly.
I hope this information will be helpful.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

Your satisfaction is my goal.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
today I checked my vaginal, it seems like increase some smell herpes, because these herpes are surrounding my vagina and urethra, that is why when I took a leak, it get hurt
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 13 days ago.

You would likely need oral antiviral.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can I bought Aciclovir Tablets to treat this disease?
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 13 days ago.

Acyclovir Tablets are usually on prescription.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What's this means?
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 13 days ago.

This means it not OTC.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
You mean I have to go to GP doctor let doctor diagnosis?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
or is there any other treat herpes' medicine that I can take?
Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 13 days ago.

I mean to go to GP first for diagnosis.

There can be other issues like a simple bacterial infection.

Expert:  Dr. Su S replied 13 days ago.

Wish you a healthy life.