Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

I’ve had a temperature a cough sinus pressure and have been

Customer Question

I’ve had a temperature a cough sinus pressure and have been coughing very hard these past 8 days it’s not Covid as I’m negative but now I have a bad pain here scared I’ve popp d a vessel in my head
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 9 days ago.

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. You don't have to worry I suspect you have a 'standard' viral illness especially as they're going around now too. It will settle, just drink plenty of water and regular paracetamol plus ibuprofen if needed and get plenty of sleep too. It will pass. You haven't burst anything if that were the case your whole side of the face would be bruised. I hope that helps and you feel better soon, all the very best.