Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I have had surgery to remove a kidney stone and have a stent

Customer Question

I have had surgery to remove a kidney stone and have a stent fitted Causing unbelievable pain. The hospital discharge me on have the dose of pain medication and to only last 3 days. I require extra Oxycodone which I will run out of in a day. Can you assist on this request?
JA: How long have you been using oxycodone? Has it helped at all?
Customer: Yes it certainly helped at 10mg. I have been given this for the pain from the 11th November.
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about the pain?
Customer: I have spoken to the surgeon Mr. Attar who is trying to help but he is not licensed.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am normally opposed to taking pharmaceutical drugs. But when the pain level is this high it is the only way to help.
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 21 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 21 days ago.

I am sorry but we do not prescribe. You need to contact your Gp for a control drug