Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I was asked yesterday to get a COVID test, and it was

Customer Question

I was asked yesterday to get a COVID test, and it was negative COVID test yesterday. I was asking for antibiotics for bronchial congestion that has given me a terrible cough and slightly laboured breath. Can someone help me as my Surgery is closed this afternoon and fully booked.
JA: How long have you had the cough? Could you rank it on a scale from 1-10?
Customer: I have had a cold/flu for about three weeks. The cough has come about within the last 4 days.
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Where are you located? How widespread is COVID-19 in your area?
Customer: I'm in Aylesbury. Not sure how widespread but I my result was negative for COVID.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I can't think of anything.
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello.
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 14 days ago.

I am very sorry but we can only advise, we do not prescribe via this platform. If you practice is closed today then 111 can help, or an urgent treatment centre

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 14 days ago.

https://www.nhs.uk/Service-Search/other-services/Urgent%20Care/LocationSearch/1824

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 14 days ago.

Here is a link to fin a walk in service