Caring doc
Caring doc, Doctor
Experience:  Internal Medicine Specialist. MBBS,MD
25020506

My period is due in 1 week we have been trying for a baby

Customer Question

Hi my period is due in 1 week we have been trying for a baby all this month we had sex every 2nd day and alot when I got a positive ovulation test its a week since ovulation and I have cramps likely period cramps and very sore sensitive nipples I never get this with my period or ovulation. Could I be pregnant or too early to have any symptoms?
Expert:  Caring doc replied 17 days ago.
Hi.Welcome to just answer.I am caring doc.I can help you today.
I am reviewing your question please give me some time.
Respected customer, you have ovulated a week back. You can concieve on the same day you ovulate. If it is a week since you have conceived, this is the time your implantation usually takes place. The symptoms of pregnancy can start as soon as your implantation occurs and hcg starts to rise in blood.
Yes there is a possibility that you have conceived, but it is too ealry to take a test.
I would recommend to wait for 5 days from now and take a pregnancy test.
It should help.
Let me know if you have any questions please.
I would be glad to help you further.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Oh I really hope I have concieved thank you so much.i only had the cramps for 20 minutes should Implantation cramps last longer
The cramps can last couple of days with implantation, but they can be less than that, every body is different.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Could the sore sensitive nipples be a sign of pregnancy or this it too early
Sore nipples can be a sign of pregnancy because as I mentioned you may already have implantation!
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Oh yes thank you
You are most welcome:)
Good luck!