Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

Basically im 21 years old and ive been having sex for a few

Hi... basically im 21 years old and ive been having sex for a few years now and i can count the amount of times ive been able to ejaculate through sex and now its becoming an issue as my partner is starting to question whether its her fault but i have this problem with all previous sexual partners.. I dont know what to do about it
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Yes. Overall health is pretty perfect. Im in good shape both mentally and physically
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

I am sorry to hear. Are you able to ejaculate with masturbation?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
with no problems
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Sorry we'll have to do this through text

Okay thanks, ***** ***** stimulation implies you have no issues. Therefore the issue with your partner is psychological.

I would suggest abstaining from masturbation to help. And prolong the time between having sex. If this persists I would suggest a Psycho-sexual counsellor.

Some degree and pressure would exist from not ejaculating with your partner as the anticipation will make it worse, hence it is key to avoid over stimulation from other activities.

Also worth removing caffeine and alcohol and exercising more often as this all helps.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Okay. Do you think pelvic floor excercises could also be effective?

They could do.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Okay. Sounds good. I'll give this a try.

All the best with this.