Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

I'm ringing up to get repeat prescription off Dr and can't

Customer Question

I'm ringing up to get repeat prescription off Dr and can't get threw by phoning the surgery it tells me to ring 111to speak to staff so I don't know what to do it says the surgery open 8/6well my clock says 9.14am and I still can't get threw can you tell me what time the drs opens today
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I have been trying since 1oclock yesterday Its my repeat prescription of oramorph my name is ***** ***** and I can't get through to them
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not really anything else I'm having my granddaughter today whose testing positive for corona virus i will ring you if I need to later today see how well I feel after I spend the day with her today
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

Thank you for reaching JustAnswer, we are a paid question and answer site, here to offer educational information only.

This site is not for an appointment or local medical facility information, I am sorry.

You will need to consult your regular family physician or someone local to you. 

If this is not a holiday, the routine timings of GP surgery in all likely would apply.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.