the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I have a potential std.I originally thought it was cystitis

Customer Question

Hey there,I have a potential std.I originally thought it was cystitis but it’s been going on for 3 week and after two lots of antibiotics it hasn’t gone.I’m in pain
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have spoken to and been to the hospital
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I’m not pregnant and my pee tests have all come back negative I need help as I can’t work I’m in pain
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: im hunched over which helps ive taken paracetamol and have a hot compress there to make it less sore
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 11 days ago.

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

I'm very sorry about this.

How can I help?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Did they test you for an STD?

that would be the next step