Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

Dr chip. I hope you can answer. When I lie on my left side,

Hi, Dr chip. I hope you can answer. When I lie on my left side, my left armpit gets sore, but at the muscle part, not in centre or anything. I'm not sure if it's the stretch marks on skin or the muscle at the side. If I lie on it and sleepor stretch my arm it gets sore but not bad pain, feels like a stretch sore. Could this be from the stretch marks? I have had it for a very very long time, maybe a couple of years. I did use to lift weights to keep fit a couple of years ago and maybe it could be from doing that, although I no longer lift weights. I'm wondering if it's because I have more fat there and it pushes the muscle in or from the stretch marks? And the skin is stretching more? I will send photos to show you Dr, Chip.Another doctor on just answer told me to get an MRI scan but I don't believe I need this at all.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
File attached (6M4VGT6)
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
This muscle or skin part Dr.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
This is a close up. This bit of thick skin also irritates sometimes.

Hi there

It's just from the tightness of the skin and nothing serious

Aloe vera lotion will help with that

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It actually does help doctor, I use vitiman E cream and it takes it away for a while. So if it eases it then its obviously the skin and not actually underneath, is that right Dr. And to clarify the other Dr said that looking at the picture at the stretch marks, it can't be from my stretch marks because I don't have the kind of stretch marks that can cause such pain. But clearly I must? Dr.

It is from the stretch marks

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I thought so Dr, as if I stretch my arm left arm behind me then I feel the pain or lie on it and sleep. You were not online so I asked another Dr, next time I will wait on you Dr, Chip. Your the only Dr who gets straight to the point. Thank you Dr. I just needed to know that it's nothing serous, so thank you for helping me dr, Chip. God bless.

Always my pleasure