Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

I have used olive oil drops to soften wax in my ears on the

Customer Question

I have used olive oil drops to soften wax in my ears on the advice of hearing expert at boots but now I cant find anyone to syringe my ears. I am new to Harrogate, 88 yrars old and recently bereaved (5 months) Can you advise me?
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: clopidogrel, Amitripyline, Losartan, Paracetamol, Resuvastatin
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about this?
Customer: No tried do,s to get them syringed but they don't do it now, Suggested Boots (no one qualified yet), Specsavers can't see me till Jan. Rang doc's again and they suggested Hearing Suite who gave me appt for 6th December. muffled hgearing in left ear not much hearing in right ear but ringing sound all time.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am 88, recently widowed (5 months) new to Harrogate
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 12 days ago.

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
An urgent care centre doctor can do that for you