Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

My wife and I visited my eldest daughter's family last

My wife and I visited my eldest daughter's family last Sunday. Our 10 year old grand-daughter tested positive for Covid yesterday. My wife and I have just produced negative results with a Lateral Flow Test.
JA: Are you and your wife experiencing any symptoms, such as a cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
Customer: No. Do we need to isolate?
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Where is she located? How widespread is COVID-19 in her area?
Customer: My grand daughter lives in Twickenham. I don't know how widespread it is in their area. We live in Loughton, Essex.
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in her medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: She is autistic.

Welcome to JustAnswer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

Since it was 6 days ago and you are tested negative, you do not have transmission.

You may not worry.

I hope your symptoms resolve soon.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Many thanks for your help. My youngest daughter visited my grand daughter on Monday. If she also has a negative Lateral Flow Test, is she also not required to isolate?

If she is also negative, there is no need for isolation.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Many thanks, ***** ***** your advice

You are very welcome.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

It was a pleasure to assist you.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today!

Stay blessed.