Since your throat is better and you have just chest heaviness, this is not likely to be bronchitis or pneumonia. The following measures are likely to help you;
2) Plenty of liquids
3) Vitamin C and Zinc supplement.
5) Lemon water (warm) with honey.
7) Deep breathing exercises.
8) Menthol steam inhalation.
9) Warm mist humidifier in the room.
If your symptoms persist or you develop shortness of breath or cough, you may consider a chest x-ray for the evaluation.
A heating pad on the chest wall would be soothing.
I hope your symptoms resolve soon.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.