the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I have a penis injury that happened 1 1/2 yrs ago. It still

Hi, I have a penis injury that happened 1 1/2 yrs ago. It still hasn't fully healed. I got a ultrasound scan of my testicles and penis shaft and nothing was found. I believe I sprained my left corpora cavernosa when erect. I have no problems with erections or urination. Should I go see a Urologist for such an issue or is there another type of specialist that would help?
JA: Is this a new condition, or have you been dealing with it for a while?
Customer: For a while, 1 1/2yrs
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No

Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

Yes, the correct doctor is a urologist for sure

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you! I explained the injury and was examined briefly by my GP and told to rest and compress the area and it will heal slowly. But it has taken a very long time and can re-injury easily. Have you any advice based on my description above?

I would just be very careful with intercourse

don't bend it or engage in rough intercourse

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** follow your advice. Is there anything that would speed up recovery?

No I think just not injuring it further

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you for your help, all the best!

you are very welcome :)