Dr Geyik, MBBS
Dr Geyik, MBBS,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I have an ear infection and need antibiotics, So I have had

Customer Question

I have an ear infection and need antibiotics
JA: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?
Customer: So I have had a really bad cold for 3 weeks 2 weeks of that I was on amoxicillin for. A chest infection. My ears started to ach and pop towards the end of my course of amoxicillin. My ears haven't been right and this morning I have woken up to pain and as if my ear is closed I can here myself talking inside and know that I have an ear infection.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Only that I am going on holiday Friday and I have no chance of getting to see my own doctor before then.
Expert:  Dr Geyik, MBBS replied 18 days ago.

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Unfortunately, we are only an online advice service and we are unable to prescribe medications as we do not have access to your medical notes. However, if you contact 111 now, they can prescribe it for you and send the prescription to your local pharmacy. I apologise for any inconvenience.

If you call 111 now, you should be able to get the prescription later today. I am sorry again for the hassle.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank you for your assistance

You are most welcome.