I am writing you an initial answer. You may discuss it once you are online.
Steroid cream and oral steroids help in a bad allergic reaction. You may also need anti-allergic medications.
Following measures are beneficial in decreasing or resolving the swelling:
1) Avoid prolonged standing or walking for long distances in a single stretch.
2) Whenever you sit; keep your legs elevated on a chair or a sofa or stool. Do not hang the legs, otherwise, gravity will increase the swelling.
3) Exercises/physical therapy
a) Lie down straight and raise your leg and feet for 10-20 seconds. Repeat this ten times (twice a day whole set).
b) When you sit; pull the feet towards you for 10-20 seconds. Repeat it ten times twice a day.
4) Raise the legend of your bed by 6 inches.
If you have pain or other symptoms that can be helped by;
3) A very mild massage; keeping the massage direction towards the heart.
4) Electrical stimulation is a small device that physical therapy centers would give you for home use or you may buy at Amazon.
I wish your symptoms resolve soon.
I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using JustAnswer.