Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

I have a big problem with my entire set of teeth and gums.

Good evening,
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have a big problem with my entire set of teeth and gums. No surgery is willing to take me as patient
JA: Are you experiencing any swelling? Do your gums bleed when you brush or floss?
Customer: Not exactly. They have retreated a lot
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My teeth are falling down without any pain. I've lost already 3 of them

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? Thanks

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Good evening. I need to know if I can get help. My problem is that my teeth are falling and I cannot do anything about it. I don't feel pain and the falling teeth seems to be healthy, yet they are falling.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I don't understand what is going on. My bank has just blocked my card

That's ok, we can continue typing in that case. Why won't the dentists operate?

I suspect your best bet would be to contact the dentists and ask them to refer you to the dental hospital. They are always willing to take patients on particularly complicated cases that other dentists may not feel comfortable with. I hope that helps, all the very best.