Dr Anil Kumar
Dr Anil Kumar, Doctor
Experience:  M.D with over 30 years of experience in practice.
4713694

I have mixed blood in my stool and no pain. I’m worrying

Hi I have mixed blood in my stool and no pain. I’m worrying about it
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: I have stomach problems pain after drinking alcohol my stomach goes pain
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i have to go doctor aswell but before I go I just need to know what’s is should I be worrying

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

And I would serve you with care and patience.

First I need to ask a few questions so that I can gather more information related to your health concerns; I am preparing & typing the questions now, and I will follow up with you.

I am sorry to hear about your problem.

We can continue our conversation now through text in this reply forum.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What are your age and gender?

Hard stools/ constipation?

Bump at the anal opening?

Since how long have you been suffering?
Are you taking any medications?

Bloating?

Pain abdomen?

Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I’m 26 years old man I have stomach problem sometimes get pain after drinking even little bit alcohol, I get blood in stool just few days ago sometimes stool is fine sometimes is mixed blood and I just wonder what is it and what should I do
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Call me
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
353857721973

Sorry for the late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all this additional information.

I understand your concern.

And it’s my first privilege to pay attention and provide you with explanations and suggestions to relieve your discomfort/ worry.

Blood in stools can be caused due to possible causes like Rectal polyp, Anal fissure, and Hemorrhoids.
You can try OTC cream or suppository containing hydrocortisone and use pads containing witch hazel or a topical numbing agent.
Use a sitz bath with warm water with betadine solution for 10-15 minutes twice a day.
Keep yourself hydrated with plenty of fluids and eat a fiber-rich diet and take Metamucil.
Avoid alcohol, spicy food, fat-rich food.
Avoid straining during Bowel movement.
Avoid long periods of sitting.
Even sitting too long, particularly on the toilet, can increase the pressure on the veins in the anus.
Do regular exercises.
Avoid too much washing as it aggravates itching.
Lidocaine cream can be used to prevent pain during a bowel movement.

Pain in the stomach after drinking alcohol can be associated with GERD, Gastritis, Liver disease.

In the meantime, you can take Nexium before meals and Zantac 150 mg twice a day( morning and at bedtime).

Follow the specific GERD diet.

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/gerd-diet-foods-that-help-with-acid-reflux-heartburn

https://www.uhhospitals.org/Healthy-at-UH/articles/2014/04/best-and-worst-foods-for-acid-reflux

Consider lifestyle modifications.

https://nyulangone.org/conditions/gastroesophageal-reflux-disease-in-adults/treatments/lifestyle-changes-for-gastroesophageal-reflux-disease

Lie down on the left side of the abdomen.

Eat a low-fat diet.

Limit your alcohol, carbonated beverages, alcohol intake.

You need to undergo a throat examination and investigations like Throat culture, Complete blood count for further evaluation.

Your doctor may prescribe you medications like H-2-receptor blockers,Antacids that neutralize stomach acid, Pro-motility drugs, Medications to reduce acid production, Foam barriers ( that are composed of an antacid and a foaming agent). These are prescription medications.
The exact diagnosis can only be made after physical examination & tests.

So I advise you to make an appointment with your doctor for these tests & examination to know the exact cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Hope I have been able to clarify the situation for you and helped in resolving your query.

Let me know if you have any further queries so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I just scared if anything serious

Thanks for replying back.

I understand your concern.

Just relax, it's not cancer.

I assure you definitely.

And last not least, as you know, health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind, and spirit.
You should keep a positive attitude and boost your immunity to fight in any tough conditions in your life even during health issues.
So, take a time-out. Practice yoga, listen to music, meditate, get a massage, or learn relaxation techniques. Stepping back from the problem helps clear your head.
Eat well-balanced meals. Do not skip any meals. Do keep healthful, energy-boosting snacks on hand.
Limit alcohol and caffeine.
Get enough sleep. When stressed or sick, your body needs additional sleep and rest.
Exercise daily to help you feel good and maintain your health.
Take deep breaths. Inhale and exhale slowly.
Welcome humor. A good laugh goes a long way.
Live your life and smile.
Spend quality time with your friends, family, and nature.

I am happy to answer follow-up questions - please do get in touch with extra information or further queries and I will do my best to help you.

I wish you good health.
Welcome.
Kind Regards
Dr.Anil

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
353857721973