Dr Geyik, MBBS
Dr Geyik, MBBS,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I’ve had a bad sinus infection for over two weeks now. I’ve

Customer Question

I’ve had a bad sinus infection for over two weeks now. I’ve tried to manage it with sprays and tablets but it is still agony in my face and ear. I’ve been told you can prescribe some antibiotics for me. I’ve tried the doctors. They have no appointments left for today!!!
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: It’s not a skin condition it’s a sinus infection for over two weeks
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Dr Geyik, MBBS replied 13 days ago.

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Unfortunately, we are only an online advice service and we are unable to prescribe medications as we do not have access to your medical notes. However, if you contact 111 now, they can prescribe it for you and send the prescription to your local pharmacy. I apologise for any inconvenience.

If you call 111 now, a doctor will send the prescription to your local pharmacy today. We can only give advice and not allowed to prescribe any medications. I am sorry again for the hassle.