Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I only have three teeth on top and it hurts a lot,

Customer Question

I only have three teeth on top and it hurts a lot
JA: Is the pain consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: Consistent
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: in general my teeth fall out on their own and at the moment one of them is shaking but the other two teeth are hurting too
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 9 days ago.

I am very sorry to hear this. What is the reason for losing your other teeth? Are you under a dentist for this?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
my teeth fall out from an early age.
if I can go somewhere where there is an ambulance to have my teeth extracted, I would be better off without them
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 9 days ago.

I see, do you have a question about this? Or are you just looking for a dentist?