Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I need antibiotics for my chest and skin infection I can’t

Customer Question

I need antibiotics for my chest and skin infection I can’t get appointment with my doctor what should I do ?
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: about 6 months but in the last two weeks it has become infected and very swollen and painful
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: just a persistent cough and coughing up phlegm it eases off fir a few days then it’s back again
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 4 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 4 days ago.

I am sorry to hear. We are an advice service, to answer questions. We do not prescribe via this platform, if you are looking for an online GP please try Push Doctor.

You can close you account and request a refund if you contact customer services via the main web page.

If you do have a question then please do feel free to ask