Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

Left side head pain bulging vein running across my head at

Customer Question

left side head pain bulging vein running across my head at first ... pain moved from side of the head up to the top and now running down the back of my neck
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: vein still bulging
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no just came on earlier head is sore to touch where the vein is
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 14 days ago.

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. How long has this been the case, could you tell me a little more? Do you have any medical problems?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
it has only started this evening just had my covid booster saturday and due to do a long haul flight wednesday so not sure for next steps

I see. It may well be related. If you're otherwise ok in yourself you should still be ok to travel but in the meantime I'd make sure you're getting in plenty of fluids and take regular paracetamol as well as ibuprofen. Try to get some rest and it should pass. It sounds like you're having a classic tension headache and the above plus some time will help for sure.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ok thank you

You're very welcome indeed, glad I could help. Come back if you've other questions and all the best.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
you too take care thank you

Anytime.