Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

I need to buy some diazepam as I am suffering severe

Customer Question

I need to buy some diazepam as I am suffering severe anxiety
JA: How long have you been using Diazepam? Has it helped at all?
Customer: I have had two lots of 7 days each over the last month and yes they help a lot but GP's are concerned they are addictive. I am not a pill person but I am very anxious at the moment and they really help
JA: Got it. Have you used anything besides Diazepam for this?
Customer: some herbal Kalms that help a bit. Moving house, renting and getting ever more anxious
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no - apart from that I only take statins and I am 74 years old and fit. bit overweight but working on that
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 13 days ago.
Hi. I’m Dr. Mark. I’m a board certified physician and happy to assist you. Give me a few minutes to respond.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok thank you
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 13 days ago.
Sorry but it’s against Just Answer policy to prescribe medication. Also Valium is a controlled medication and can’t be prescribed online or by telemedicine. The uk requires a prescription for Valium from an inperson physician visit.