Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

Iv an infection in my hand, but I can abuse myself, No

Customer Question

Iv an infection in my hand
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: I'm OK but I can abuse myself
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 16 days ago.

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little about what you'd like to discuss? Thanks

Also do feel free to attach a picture

Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 14 days ago.
The best thing to do is to avoid any more self harm, keep the wound clean and dry and apply some Savlon antiseptic cream. If you notice increasing redness, swelling, have any numbness or see any pus then you should see your GP to ask for antibiotics. I hope that helps, all the very best.