Dr Geyik, MBBS
Dr Geyik, MBBS,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I understand survivin injection for prostate cancer is being

Hi ,I understand survivin injection for prostate cancer is being trialed in America with good results. Is it available here ?
JA: How long have you had prostate cancer? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: Just been diagnosed at low level
JA: The Doctor will be able to answer that. Have you seen a doctor about prostate cancer?
Customer: Yes
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Brother died from prostate cancer aged 70 . I am 79 and have no other health problems

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Can I confirm that you have been diagnosed with prostate cancer?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.

I am sorry to heart that.

Unfortunately, survivin injections have not yet approved in the UK as far as I am aware. Once these become available they will be offered to those who are eligible.