Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

I had pain in my right ear, I went to the doctor and he gave

I had pain in my right ear, I went to the doctor and he gave me antibiotic (co-amoxiclav) for a week and it didn't work. I went again and he gave me an antibiotic spray. My pain is gone, only my ear is clogged and I don't know what to do, the situation scares me a bit.
JA: Are you experiencing any dizziness? Do you have a fever?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hi thanks for getting in touch, could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? Thanks

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I want to know if it's normal my ear to be clogged. I still have to use this spray until Saturday.

I understand, thanks for the extra info. Yes following infection it's extremely common for this to happen and will settle. Using the spray is often effective and it usually takes a week or so. Make sure you're drinking plenty of fluids as well.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you for your answer.

You're so welcome, do come back if you've further questions at all and all the very best.