How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Geyik, MBBS Your Own Question
Dr Geyik, MBBS
Dr Geyik, MBBS,
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 475
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Geyik, MBBS is online now

My dentist has just told me that I am no longer registered

This answer was rated:

My dentist has just told me that I am no longer registered with him and I am pretty sure I have an abscess
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: He said to see a dentist as it on my gums
JA: Are you experiencing any swelling? Do your gums bleed when you brush or floss?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Unfortunately, we are only an online advice service and we are not allowed to prescribe medications as we do not have access to your medical notes. However, if you call 111 now, they will make an assessment as they have a dental service and can refer you to emergency dentist.

I am sorry for any inconvenience.

NHS 111 has a dental service where they can provide medications if needed, refer you to available dental practices or refer you to emergency dentist.

Dr Geyik, MBBS and 7 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you