Dr Geyik, MBBS
Dr Geyik, MBBS,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

My dentist has just told me that I am no longer registered

My dentist has just told me that I am no longer registered with him and I am pretty sure I have an abscess
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: He said to see a dentist as it on my gums
JA: Are you experiencing any swelling? Do your gums bleed when you brush or floss?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Unfortunately, we are only an online advice service and we are not allowed to prescribe medications as we do not have access to your medical notes. However, if you call 111 now, they will make an assessment as they have a dental service and can refer you to emergency dentist.

I am sorry for any inconvenience.

NHS 111 has a dental service where they can provide medications if needed, refer you to available dental practices or refer you to emergency dentist.