Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

Dr. Remember that pain/ stretch type in my back, it nearly

Hi, Dr. Remember that pain/ stretch type in my back, it nearly healed again but not fully then last night as I was watching TV, I had 2 pillows behind me instead of one. Then I felt a pumping pain in that location and now I feel that pain feeling when swallowing foods again. It never fully went away but after last night lying in bed looking at the TV at the bottom of the bed I felt a pumping feeling and now when I swallow, I feel that pain in back again. Now it's been nearly 3 months it has never fully healed when swallowing but when the pain is minimal in back when swallowing I always find someway to bring it back. Basically this proves its a muscle when lying on 2 pillows with my head on my chin watching TV brought it all back. Is this proof Dr.

Hi there

It's purely muscle and nothing to worry about

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I believe that proved it Dr. And to finish up, is it normal once you hurt a muscle in your back it's easy to be done again, like mine when it's sore when I swallow? And can sitting like this cause upper back to be strained? I sit a lot. That's the last*****chip.

It's easy to do that with the way you were watching TV

That looks a little like Mr Scott on Star Trek

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hahaha it does indeed. Not star trek though, although you have put me in the mood to watch star trek again! Thank you so much Dr. I have a terrible sitting posture. Thank you so much. God bless.

My pleasure

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi, Dr Chip. My eyelids have been like this for about a couple of months. They get really itchy then they sting after rubbing them. Left one is the worst and more itchy. This is nothing serous at all Dr is it? And any creams that may help?

Let me see