Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

Im 71 years with covid, last vacine in April, couldnt get

Im 71 years with covid, last vacine in April , couldnt get booster til 10 December. doc on call ordered steroids and Klacid, also on serotide and ventolin inhalers, number of underlying conditions including chronic neutropenia on granucycte weekly (resulted from chemo 20 years) ago. left lung feels very conjested and wheezy, pain moderate mostly when trying to do breathing exercises. I feel a neublizer would prevent a trip to a/e but my gp phone is saying its not recognised and email not accepted either. i'm scared. thanks Mary Flood Athboy(###) ###-####JA: How long have you had the condition? Do you have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
Customer: Monday last, cough wheez and short of breath. fever controlled with panadol
JA: Got it. Where are you located? How widespread is COVID-19 in your area?
Customer: Athboy Co Meath covid everywhere dr is Centric Trim
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Ok pneumonia 10 years ago which caused asthma when I have infections otherwise ok. underactive thyroid, blood pressure, clot 20 years ago from interport, in spite of above I am usually active; walking, cycling, gardening. former nurse

Welcome to JustAnswer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
thank you if you have time please call me

You may consider Accident and Emergency of hospital or

Walk-in clinic:

https://www.nhs.uk/service-search/other-services/Urgent-Care/LocationSearch/1824

I agree nebulization would help you.

I wish your symptoms resolve soon.

I would be happy to assist you further if you need any more information.
Thanks for using JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ok

I am not sure but do you still need the phone call?