the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

Lately, i have been having allergic/sensitive reactions to

Hello. Lately, i have been having allergic/sensitive reactions to certain things - food, cleaning products etc. main cluprit seems to be Tumeric. Also I believe my clothes. Currently, my nose, upper lip and chest are very dry & crusty and I have almost rubbed (try not to scratch) the skin off my chest. Have steriod cream, strong antihistamines, ointment, but I am still getting triggers and tired of the constant rubbing. What is my next step please, a dermatologist?
JA: How long have you been using the medication? Any improvements so far?
Customer: Probably 3 months. There was a lull, but I have since had triggers. Also in October I spent a week at a spa and the walls (plastered in 2019) were a trigger. I had to sleep with a mask on. I have the same issues at home with paint, plastering, fabric softener etc...
JA: Got it. Have you used anything besides this medication for this?
Customer: No. Inital medication was prescribed by my GP. I had another episode and was referred to my local hospital by 111. The Doc there prescribed ths latest steroid cream & ointment
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: Not that would run alongside what is happening now, but diabetes, high blood pressure, heart failure. I have been suspect to cleaning product smells for a few years. Everything seems to have intensified as i have got older and start of the menopause
Hello. I'm The Good Dr., licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

I would say your next step is an allergist for formal allergy testing

to see exactly what you are allergic to

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you. I did a Home to Lab test and some questions were answered however not understanding the issue with the chest area. I am using non-bio washing powder and no fabric softener. Thank you

I think an allergist can do a more thorough panel plus skin testing

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Do I get a refund of the £34.00?

yes email***@******.***

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you. Is the £34.00 refunded
Customer: replied 13 days ago.

you are very welcome :)

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Are you able to recommend any allergists in my area please?

what is your zip code?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
RM10 9JL