Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

Dr Chip. My eyelids have been like this for about a couple

Hi, Dr Chip. My eyelids have been like this for about a couple of months. They get really itchy then they sting after rubbing them. Left one is the worst and more itchy. This is nothing serous at all Dr is it? And any creams that may help?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Here is more itchy Dr.

Hi there

Nothing serious--just an allergy

Over the counter hydrocortisone cream applied twice a day for a week will clear that up

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Great news Dr. Can temperature change cause this? It's freezing at night here and I put the heating on and it's warm in bed. So could this be change in weather, since its winter time.

That can be the cause

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Makes sense. Thank you so much Dr Chip. God bless.
My pleasure