Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
5625079

Been having severe headaches for near on a week and have

Been having severe headaches for near on a week and have been sick few time with it I cant get a appointment with my doctor do u have any advice please
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: Daily but on both sides sickness has happened 4 times in a week and havent got appetite at all
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No only I lost my mother in may and am not sure if it's all related

Welcome to JustAnswer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

What are your age and gender?

Do you have nausea, vomiting, neck stiffness, dizziness/vertigo, weakness in limbs/face, blocked/running nose, vision/hearing issue, a fever, scalp tenderness, jaw pain, fatigue, trouble walking?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Only dizziness