Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

Ive been experiencing pain in the vaginal area. Itching,

Hello, ive been experiencing pain in the vaginal area. Itching, bleeding at times and a painful lump. I have tried to make an appointment with my gp 2 days ago but unable to as yet. It is very painful to walk and sit. I had a full hysterectomy several years ago . Im feeling anxious and extremely sick that these are symptoms of vaginal cancer. I'm unable to sleep. Can you advise me on what I should do if I can't see a gp
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Since last Friday. The pain doesn't go. I have tried to examine myself and looks to be some kind of growth on the entrance of my vagina
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I can't think of anything, but I can't stop worrying

This is Dr. David.

You may have a swollen or infected bartholin's cyst in the vaginal area.

You should go to the local hospital A&E department to see a doctor.  They can give you a course of antibiotics to see if that helps.  You should use hot and cold towel compresses on your vaginal area to see if that helps .

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Should I go now?

Yes, you should go now.

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Ok thank you