Dr. Vikas
Dr. Vikas, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS; MD (Psychiatry), MSc Health Informatics
4079050

I am 20 years old and struggle with concentration and

Customer Question

I am 20 years old and struggle with concentration and consistency. I find myself getting overwhelmed by the smallest of things and they can set me off. I feel like my mind is constantly going 24/7. Do I have adhd or am I crazy?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I haven’t no. And I am not taking any medication
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I am allergic to penicillin
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I used to have panic attacks and have a history of self harm too
Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** thank you for your question. I am a Psychiatrist ( M.D Psychiatry )  with 14 years’ experience. I am reviewing your question now and will reply back to you in a moment. Once I get your reply,  I will follow up with you as soon as possible.

(If you receive any phone service offer, please see it is not sent by me, it is just an automated site response, and I am  available for answering your health questions, through this Typing/Texting format only).

On the basis of symptoms you have described, I am suggesting you a link below, kindly go through it. Please let me know, whether your symptoms match with the symptoms mentioned in the article or not?

What does anxiety feel like?

Expert:  Dr. Vikas replied 5 months ago.

I am still waiting for your reply.